Greenest Inc. is a Pennsylvania Non-Profit organisation. We believe that the key to facing this global environmental challenge is to swiftly enable not just many, but the majority of individuals, to expand upon and to adopt the efforts of those who are leading the way in sustainability within all areas of life. To achieve our mission we will apply innovative processes alongside proven practices and methods, such as data-science and improved user experience.
We are looking for a UX Designer to design a website that meets people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is strives to grasp user needs and solve problems. Ultimately, you love to make products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Conduct user research and testing
- Develop wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Work with stakeholders to define interaction models and evaluate their success
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Background in product ownership, project management or research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Passionate about environment
- Experiense with design software is a plus