Python/Flask Web Developer
Greenest Inc. is a Pennsylvania 501c(3) Non-Profit organization. We believe that the key to facing this global environmental challenge is to swiftly enable not just many, but the majority of individuals, to expand upon and to adopt the efforts of those who are leading the way in sustainability within all areas of life. To achieve our mission we will apply innovative processes alongside proven practices and methods, such as data-science and improved user experience.
We are looking for a Python/Flask developer to join or Engineering Team. In this position, you will develope and maintain server-side logic. Ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design, implement, and maintain the overall architecture of the web back-end
- Collaborate with the team to design and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Work with databases such as MySQL
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Web service development experience in Python (using Flask is a plus)
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git
- Relational database experience (at the moment, we use MySQL)
- Passionate about environment
- Experience with Continuous Integration and unit testing is a plus
- Knowledge of the programming patterns is a plus